CALL 02866325990 OR 07484739152
CALL 02866325990 OR 07484739152
Plain only £329.99
Exclusive to the UK, the Debut-V helmet is suitable for everyday riding, scooters and even superbikes. Available in Black, White, Frost Black and Modern Grey colourways.
The new Arai Quantic – as the mathematical definition describes – draws together in harmony the qualities and design elements found in helmets throughout the Arai range, while adding fresh features all of its own.
The Quantic offers a new choice for riders that want the very best helmet – in terms of protection, performance, comfort and ease of wear – without compromise. Using the aerodynamic and protective abilities of Arai’s full-race helmets, and all the experience and know-how earned over millions of road kilometers, the Quantic joins race and road specification together in sleek, beautiful form.
The new Quantic is another addition to the Arai line-up featuring the well renowned round and smooth shell shape, which exhibits the ability to glance off obstacles in an impact.
Key features of the new Quantic:
- New 3D Arai Ventilation logo - Immediately noticeable, the new 3D Arai Ventilation logo (3.5mm in depth) feeds two intake holes, is easily operated wearing gloves and can be opened, or closed, easily with gloves
- New Dual ‘tear duct’ top intake vents - Designed to increase airflow (11% over the previous design) with lower noise levels and opened/closed by sliding to prevent water ingress
- New sliding chin vent - A two-position sliding chin vent. Again, it’s easy to use, flows more air and has a replaceable filter
- New Rear exhaust/spoiler - The one-piece rear exhaust/spoiler, operated by a 3-way switch, is inspired by the Diffuser Extention-2 of the RX-7V RACE FIM and is fed by 3 holes in the shell. Manufactured as thin and light as possible it is designed to crush or break away upon impact – therefore having no impact on protective performance – while improving ventilation efficiency and high-speed stability
- New dedicated shell area to accommodate communication devices - On each side of the outer shell there is a flat area to make it more easy to accommodate communication devices
The Profile-V has a fresh, aggressive style, unique in the range and is designed to welcome riders to the Arai Helmet family with the plush comfort, protection and features expected of the brand but also something else – easy access on and off, thanks to a 5mm addition to the opening shape. The Arai experience starts here.
The Arai Tour-X 4 is our most versatile motorcycle helmet – it’s great for adventure riding, grand touring and off-road riding. You can remove the peak entirely giving it a classic full face helmet look, which we think looks great with a Naked bike, plus you can also remove the visor, perfect for those who love the classic look – just pop on some goggles and you’re ready to go! This helmet can take on every single riding condition you can throw it’s way, and you can wear it whatever way suits you.
The 1980s. Naked motorcycles. An attitude that made you feel different from everybody else. Introducing the RAPIDE - Arai wanted a helmet with old-school cool, to fit their style and motorcycle, but with that modern Arai performance. Underneath the aggressive style of the Rapide you’ll find a strong, lightweight PB e-cLc shell, with a smooth and round shape, and VAS-VC shield system, with its retro mechanical look. Although a nod to the past, the RAPIDE is very much a helmet of the present. Ready for a generation of modern riders that demand a NEW, old style.