Gp 500 is a carbon fibre racing helmet designed for the fastest racers and available with three different shell sizes.
Through the use of superior materials and leading-edge technology, Gp 500 is bound to leave its mark. Every detail was developed through the joint efforts of pilots and technicians in order to obtain a highly performing helmet in all of its characteristics, including a type-tested 50% smoke visor suited for fitting tear-off sheets and with a built-in visor lock, an integrated Pinlock® lens, an integrated windstopper, 10 vents and an emergency cheek pad release system.
Inner lining is highly breathable, hypoallergenic and totally removable. Indeed, this helmet is an outstanding product in terms of safety, performance and comfort.
Open to licenced racers purchasing any of the 2018 range of Airoh’s GP500 for race
use, in the event of a crash or incident at either a short circuit or road race which
results in the helmet being unable to be used for future events in the season a new
replacement helmet will be provided for £100 (€115) subject to the return of the
original helmet to the dealer.
Scheme will run from the 17th of February 2018 to the final event in the race
calendar the Hillsborough Sunflower ISB Short Circuit race at Bishopscourt on the
19th and 20th of October 2018.
· Only available to race licence holders.
· Purchasers must provide a copy of their 2018 licence and retain their purchase receipt.
· Dealer must retain copy of licence and record model and size of helmet purchased.
· Any replacement helmet issued must be the same as the original helmet purchased subject to availability.
· Damaged helmet complete with claim form must be returned complete to Enniskillen Motorcycles.
· Damage must be as a result of participation in an official race event.
· Supplier will invoice replacement charge to dealer.
· If dealer has a replacement helmet in stock they can supply it immediately to the claimant and the supplier will send one to dealer on receipt of the damaged helmet and completed claim form.
· If dealer does not have a helmet in stock Airoh will provide a replacement that can be collected by claimant.
· In the event of a direct replacement not being available Airoh will provide an equivalent model of GP500.
· Helmets must be sold at RRP with no discounting (this would include free visors)
'Sam' Black Gloss
. Thermoplastic HRT
from 1400 g
(+- 50 g)
Chin guard vent
Removable and washable inner lining
Copyright © 2018 Enniskillen Motorcycles - All Rights Reserved.