The thermoplastic outer shell provides great resilience and solidity and it is made in 2 distinct sizes. Its compact shape is a plus in terms of comfort, aerodynamic efficiency and safety, reducing the volume of the potential impact areas. 4-densities EPS structure of the inner shell guarantees superior protection against impacts. The AGV K1 is developed in 4 different inner shell sizes, to fit every rider’s head at best. Total helmet weight is 1.500g*
*In first shell size.
Derived directly from Pista GP R, the central front air intake is MotoGP-developed and it’s designed to let more air into the helmet when the rider is in racing position. Extra air means a quicker thermal exchange which results in a optimal comfort for the racer. here.
AGV K1’s air vents are fully adjustable and offer unlimited settings: 5 front ports allow a significant stream of air to be channeled thru the helmet and are gloves optimized, so it is natural to adjust the air stream while riding. Rear Aero spoiler features an integrated air extractor that allows air to exit, maintaining the air stream constant and consistent thru the entire ride. .
The K3 is AGV's entry-level full face helmet and is designed to offer a rider on a budget the experience of owning a premium product. The k3 has a very high specification and is packed with features. The K3 uses AGV's well proven HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell construction; this shell is very strong and has excellent shock absorbing properties; however the manufacturing process is much quicker and simpler than an equivalent fibreglass shell. This ultimately is reflected in the price of the helmet enabling riders on a budget to have an exceptionally safe and well made product at the fraction of the price you would expect to pay for a premium branded helmet.
- HIR_TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell
- Multi Density E.P.S. inner shell
- Dynamic ventilation system, aerodynamic front intakes and rear extractors
- Fully removable, washable Dri-Lex lining with sanitized antibacterial hygienic
treatment. (K3 basic; Dry comfort liner replaces Dri-Lex)
- Street8 visor, with NFS anti fog coating, anti-scratch and 100% UV protection.
(K3 basic no anti fog coating)
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): visor changing in seconds with no tools
- PVS - Parametrical Visor Seal (improved sealing and low noise)
- Micro-metric adjustable retention system. (k3 basic seat belt style buckle)
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. (K3 basic no rear spoiler)
- Removable chin curtain (K3 only)
- Removable nose protector (K3 only)
- S.H.A.R.P. 4 stars
- ACU gold
- Exceeds UN ECE 22.05
- 2 year warranty plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
A full face motorcycle helmet that is great for sportsbike riders: The K-3 SV was developed with the experience gained during the design process of the Pista GP, Corsa and GT Veloce. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. The K3SV has a wide appeal and is suitable for all riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis and wind tunnel testing, the integrated ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head (through three front vents, chin vent, side vents, and two extractors at the back of the helmet), and the aerodynamics minimize drag, lift and noise, and ensure stability even at racetrack speeds.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell
- 2 shell sizes / 4 EPS sizes
- ECE 2205 ACU GOLD
- Dry-Comfort sanitized 3D linings and cheekpads
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 4 front air intakes, 2 rear extractors
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds.
-Visor ratchet system can be customised by changing the toothed mechanism: Touring, Race and City (included)
- GT 2 anti-scratch, pinlock ready polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays (pinlock included)
- Micro opening de-mist visor mechanism
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin protection
- Micrometric retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Ready for AGV SHARE communication system
- Weight 1430g (size MS)
- Sizes XS - S - M - L - XL – XXL